View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:46 AM
buslady

I had the most wonderful weekend!!! Finished up 5 of my blocks. Left them home, so will post names and put in mail tomorrow. So far, all of my blocks are made on my vintage 301; most of them are made using pictures of blocks for inspiration, but rarely follow a pattern to the "T". The fifth block I made was 15 inches when I finished it. Slight miscalculation, so I tore it apart and put it back together with some trimmin' done to it. Fun Fun.
Also finished my grandsons I Spy quilt, have to sew the binding on and will take it with me to a conference I am attending Wed and Thurs; will hand sew the binding, then I can't wait to take it to him.
My BFF, SpringyMoose, came over and we sewed most of the day Saturday AND Sunday. Also did some cleaning and rearranging of the "Woman Cave" I have created in the upstairs of my house. LOL We just worked together on a bunch of projects and seems like we got a lot of done, including laughing!

LovingIzy, I was telling my friend that I was going to make you a block for GD, well, we made 2. One from her and one from me, but we both worked on both of them. I did the cutting and design, and she did the sewing. I hope she likes them, they are pink and purple. Will mail them tomorrow with the other 5 blocks. Yea!!! This is FUN!!

OH, I love the blocks posted so far!

Last edited by buslady; 03-26-2012 at 06:50 AM.