View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Denise_the_Quilt_Lady

Smile Update on new quilting studio

I went antiquing again. Came home with four new "finds" Then i started thinking.... Maybe I should make sure it will all fit. ??? A couple of you advised me about graphing it out. So I found a copy of the preliminary design, from the architect and tried to “reproduce” it on cardboard, in a one inch to one foot ratio. I made little pieces of paper for each item I envision in the space. They are pinned on with quilter's pins so I can arrange and rearrange so this may not be the final design. I keep looking at it and trying to envision working in the space. Below are pictures of the plans, along with pics of my latest antique store finds.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]322764[/ATTACH]
This little hobby horse was only 10 dollars, and I want to repair the crack and add a quilted saddle. Ella and Leo – my quilt inspectors – will love it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]322766[/ATTACH]
Love this table. The pictures on the top will have to go or be covered with some of my own. I’m sure I’ll come up with something.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]322768[/ATTACH]
A nice vintage mag rack for the latest quilting magazines.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]322771[/ATTACH]This I have BIG plans for, but that is a surprise, so you’ll have to wait and see.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]322769[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails blueprint.jpg   img_5424.jpg   img_5423.jpg   img_5422.jpg   img_5425.jpg  

img_5428.jpg