View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 06:30 AM
sharin'Sharon

Gosh, I can't imagine that kind of thing happening here. I don't drive so do a lot of online shopping anymore and 'beat him to the post office' a lot. When I DO need some certain fabric and asked if he would drop me off at the fabric store (35 miles away) when we are already in the city, he thinks I should be able to FIND and CHECK OUT in TEN MINUTES. Sometimes when at a Walmart that has fabric, I sneak over to the fabric dept. and when at checkout, he says, "You didn't need that'. Online shopping eliminates the headache and satisfies the heart. After several requests of him to build me some shelves in my sewing room (that he says I didn't need), I recently bought a bookcase when shopping with my visiting son. It had to be constructed (son had to go back home) and after attempting and failing to put together myself, hubby DID put it together for me without complaint. Guess he must have realized that I DID need it. Hubby can do woodworking but it's not a hobby. His pastime is reading. Thanks for letting me vent.