Old 03-27-2012, 01:58 PM
nurseknitsLaura

Sigh. every time I mention how much one of my little trinkets is worth, my husb starts the sell IT sellIT" chant. He just doesn't understand, half the fun of owning something like that is the happy smug feeling I get of knowing I could turn a profit, but that I'm too noble? idealistic? stupid? to do so!

I was gazing at the IKEA site, getting ideas for turning our garage into a workshop/studio/family room. I noticed nice wall mounted shelves meant to hold CDs and thought they might make a nice display piece for the button hole maker collection. Laura

Originally Posted by greenini View Post
Maybe if we put yours with mine they would have offspring?????? Kind of like breeding dogs or cats I will never forget how surprised I was when DH was emptying the van out and brought it upstairs. I knew what it was when I bought it, but I had completely forgotten buying it. I *think* we were in Canada and I probably didn't spend a whole lot on it, but ya think I'd at least remember buying it. For a while every time I mentioned it, and how much it's worth he would yell sell it, sell it....I'm saving it's sale for when we are completely out of $$$$ which with any luck will be never