View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:47 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I love love love mine... hubby bought me dies for the holidays and my birthdays and sometimes he ordered some for just because.. It is worth it for me. I cut up alot of scraps. I have bins of 2x2, 2.5x2.5, bricks, HST of all sizes, sqs of all sizes, bricks, tumblers sm & large, 9in Hex.... I have most if not all dies- all of the geometric ones and quite a few applique ones. I dont really care for the most recent appliques so i dont have them..I have the strips and the rags... I LOVE the rag ones.. soooooo simple and fast !!! I do buy the mats in bulk and on sale. So i have a back up to the back up to the back up as I do believe they are basically disposable.. I cannot imagine rotatory cutting the DWR- so yes in my eyes this is so worth it..

My crank did break after 5 years of loyal service so hubby bought me a new one while it was getting fixed... I shipped it to AccuQuilt and they fixed it and shipped it back no charge... So now I have TWO of them.. But I used it ALOT.. All i paid for was the shipping to- and after the use it has gone thru in the last 5 years it was well worth the shipping cost...