Old 03-27-2012, 07:29 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh so many chuckles here in Iowa!! Love it. Before I forget dublb, your blocks are awesome. Those nice ovals in the center of several just give an added softness.
Alas I am a child bride-not quite. DH and I were/are HS sweethearts and he claims we were out to beat the odds of our marriage surviving and so we have this past 40+ years. Maybe it's because we've worked side by side most of those years.
Hands up in the air--it'llbe ages before I get back to FWS; inspired to try to keep up on the trial instead. But get sidetracked.
Today had quild workshop-a nice bag and since I'm not a "bag" lady this is a stretch for me. Then guild challenge to do blocks for a QOV. Snooping around in my scraps I found cast off's from another guild member and I have lots of triangles to make 3" finished HST's so want to work on that too.--careful Bev you may find some missing from your stash!!! LOL seriously have plenty to make over a dozen blocks so guess I will fill my one block quota! Now off to this weeks blocks.