View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 12:21 AM
patricej
Administrator

i've been a member since a few days after the board went live several years ago. i've watched our reactions to every change ever made. in every instance, most members took it in stride while a few felt compelled or entitled to swing their ugly sticks. that's human nature for ya. LOL

this one was such a radical change that we expected complaints. it wasn't much worse than i thought it would be.

as always 99.95% of us are doing very well.

the .05% who still complain are those who aren't happy unless they are complaining about something to somebody. LOL

the developers and tech support team are always working behind the scenes to add or change features based on member feedback. for that reason we're still experiencing some growing pains. we will continue to see changes from time to time. most of them will make us happy. some of them will not work as hoped or expected. (it's a process. LOL)

if you experience a malfunction, i encourage you to send me an email that provides as many descriptive facts as possible. that is not a complaint. it's a report, which is helpful.

ya'll are also welcome to submit suggestions by email. they won't be able to adopt all of them, but the only way to find out is to ask.

thanks all, very much, for the kind words and votes of confidence. it has made a great start to my day!