Old 03-28-2012, 05:51 AM
arizonagirl

Hey everyone I'm back home from an extended a stay in the hospital. I've missed visiting with you all. For the past several months you have all been there helping get through all of lifes little road blocks. You all mean so much to me. I just wanted to thanks all of you.

Lori I'm so happy to hear that your surgery went so well.

Diana Lynne I'm so sorry that you will not be doing the swap for a while. You have been having such a bad run of luck lately. I hope things get better for you soon.

Faye I'm so glad that you liked your package. I also have a copy of the pincushion patterns and can't wait to try making the shoe pincushion.

Krystyna I hope to try the doll quilt swap some time in the near future. I just need to get things under control. As far as the lables go, I'll be happy to send you my laundry and you can remove the lables and send everything back all pressed and folded....lol

Nancy I've never seen bobbin minders like that either. They look like they would work well, but I'll stick with my hair ties as they are cheaper and in different colors.

Mary aka lawsonmugs I love the sewing room kitty fabric. Doris if you see this where did you find it. I want to try and get some. I have been collecting kitty fabric for a quilt for my DH. He loves kitties.

dabbler show us some of your wood crafting work. You know how we love pictures.

Stacey love all the Christmas fabric. Your first mug rug will always be special to you. I'll have to go online to try and find a Spam Town postcard for my collection.

starshine don't forget that Krystyna is supposed to get all the glitter too. She just loves to run around the house sprinkling it all over the place.

Vicki W love the fabric and the bunny is too cute.