Old 03-28-2012, 06:11 AM
LovingIzabella

JanieW-Thank you for the kind words on my horse. I completey forgot about the mirror image and now realize all of my blocks so far are wrong (good thing it is only three!) Not sure I am going to redo them all though. I may redo the Wheel as I am not happy with the way it looks. I am not sure if it is the corners that bug me, the spokes in the wrong direction or the lack of color separation. I love the painted desert this brings because that was the feel of the original fabric that I fell in love with and wanted to keep but....
I love your blocks! The clover is perfect and your little cowboys in the center of the wheel are perfect. I love the FC!

dublb-I love your plates! I decoupage but never thought to do it with the fabric on plates. Beautiful thank you for sharing!

QuiltE-I love love your Cowboy Santa and what a great job on the FC. Your two blocks look wonderful. Love them too! and I have to agree..I don't think it matters either and am keeping the ones already made the way they are. Unless I redo them...then I will fix the mirror issue lol

Anael-Your Wheel is beautiful! I love the horses and the FC spokes. Great job.

CarrieM-Love the fabrics you are using and your blocks look wonderful!

JanRN-thank you for the kind words. These blocks are tough but I hope by the end of them I will have grown some in my skills. I love your blocks and especially that beautiful birdie! Great job! And I see your spokes are right..Whaaaa!! I so messed this block up

garndergal970-Thank you for the kind words. I wanted the painted desert look but I am doubting the block as it appears to like in color with not enough pop....

I cannot wait to see more blocks and get my clover done. It has nothing at all to do with green or clovers lol Want to know what my lucky charm err clover will be???? Guess y'all have to wait and see.....

Hugs
April