Old 03-28-2012, 07:24 AM
ArteEmCasa

Good morning! So nice to see so beautiful blocks this morning.

Honchey - I love your block. You know, those tiny half square triangles are also making me mad. Love your green fabrics. When done it will be very beautiful

LovingIsabella - The horse running on the desert really looks like a paiting. I do love it.

JanieW - I love the central cowboys. Love both the way they are. I did the same error on my Captain's Wheel.

dublb - Gourgeos decoupage plates, all of them reminds me pieces of quilt blocks, I love the one with red triangles. Quilt E had a great idea, give us some lesson during the Easter break.

Quilt E - Beautiful blocks and beautiful clover leaves fabric. Santa looks great in the center of the wheel. Very well done.

Anael - Beautiful work, your block looks great.

Carriem - Love those blues. The clover leaf block looks as it will be just beautiful when done. Great work.

JanR - Love your bright version of clover leaf, beautiful turquoise. The central bird on the wheel is just something, so beautiful, looks so real. Love your block.

Here is my 1st block for this week: Captain's Wheel. Hope to find some time to have the 2nd block done soon.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323338[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 26-captains_wheel.jpg