View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 07:40 AM
QuilterMomma

Default #13 finish for March

I am stumped a bit. I can't finish anymore for March because i have to get my class samples for teaching done by Monday. So have to muster thru those. I have another two ready to just be quilted. May add those to the April list. So excited. To bad these class samples are not on the UFO list, would have four more finishes to add to my already growing pile. Actually one is, the One Fabric Wonder quilt, but not sure I could get that done by Monday. Hmmm, I am OCD and as you notice from my avatar I have changed to, I am a squirrel on coffee. Oooo lets get r done.

I bought this panel about three years ago at Buggy Barn and just loved it. Yes, was on the sale rack and I had gotten one of the blocks in their grab bags ($5 for about two yards of scraps) so added the brown border that I bought about the same time to finish it and then quilted the panels as if they were applique and then did background fills. The sashes are feathers and the border did some ruler work. Have to practice some time and love how that border just makes the panels pop. Love my new longarm. I think I just may have to finally get to that Delectible Mountain this month. I have the ideas, now to get the courage to get it done. Yes it has sat there way to long and if it is not perfect, at least it will be done right?
Attached Thumbnails oak-leaf-wreath.jpg   oak-wreath-closeup.jpg