Old 03-28-2012, 08:41 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
Nope! No can do!! Not going into a storage unit!! NO WAY! I'd have to go out there to sew...they'd get ignored... not happening!
Charlee, it is not so bad being in a storage unit if you have it arranged so you can go in there and sew! I have my cargo unit set up so I can sit out there and treadle away on a nice day - and just enjoy being outside! The whole end opens up - double doors like on all cargo units - so I can open the double doors out completely. I then can just sit out there enjoying the outdoors and sew away on any of a number of treadles! Granted, I won't be able to use the electric ones unless I run an extension cord from the tool shed that sits next door! I love being 'out of the house' and this is a perfect situation for me!~ The only time it would be bad is on nasty days - I sew in the house on nasty days! The cargo unit is extremely clean, sealed, no dust and I have a cutting table in there too - granted most of the time I sew inside - but, when it is nice I have my Free #5 treadle in there along with a 66, 99 hand crank, 28 hand crank, the Hales Crescent, the Minnesota H, one of my Two Spools, the Hitachi, and a few others! I am putting my 31's in the barn so I can mend tack with them whenever I need too!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 03-28-2012 at 08:48 AM.