Old 03-28-2012, 08:48 AM
dublb

Anael - Your white horse looks alive! Such great FC skills!
Carrie - Your Clover leaf is going ta be beautiful. Nice Captian's wheel! Your fabric choices are always beautiful, these blocks are no exception. Your sashing & cornerstone fabric will be a great accent.
Jan - I love that turquoise. Your bird is darling! Those greens are a perfect accent for her.
GG - You're doing better at catching up than I am! Good going!
Loveing - Your Captian's Wheel is beautiful! Don't you dare change it! You accomplished that Painted Desert look perfectly! (Please don't change it.)
Art - That horse looks so happy! He's free! Your color choices are, as always, perfect for him. I also like your new avatar. So pretty!
Windi - Great block, & so in keeping with the pony club theme. Those little cowpokes are darling!

In regards to my plates. I used cheater cloth fabrics 'cause I wanted a quilted theme. I made 4 of each 'cause We had hoped that 12 people would go ta the retreat. Only 10 came so I ended up with 2 of the bird plates! Debbie hosted the retreat so I gave her another one of the #3 plates. (I kept forgetting ta count myself as one of the 10! So I kept thinking that someone didn't git their plate! Talk about feeling sheepish!)