Old 03-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Termi

Wow, another week of beautiful blocks! Love to see them all.

Honchey, I like the fabrics you will be using for CL. Your CW looks great, the center is a beautiful scene!

LovingIzabella, I absolutely love the fabrics you used, they are gorgeous!!! Great job!

JanieW, cute fabrics in CL, are those tiny stars? Beautiful green. Very cute center in CW, well done!!

dublb, your plates are just gorgeous!!! what a great idea!

QuiltE, your CL is beautiful with the green and yellow. Love that smiling horse in CW. He looks like he's very proud of something. Very pretty star fabric in the background. As always, great job!!

anael, very cute fabric in CW, a beautiful horse and cowboy stuff including a quiver of arrows! Nice job!!

Carriem, beautiful fabrics in both blocks, love that plum color. Nice work!!

JanRN, what a pretty shade of blue in CL and your points are perfect!! Very pretty blue bird in CW. We have them checking out our bird houses. That's one beautiful block!!

ArteEmCasa, in CW the brown and green look so great together. The small green print is so cute. Great horse fabric too and nice job!!

wendiq, Oh, how cute!!!!! It's stunning the way the colors work together, great job!!!

Well I guess I'll show you mine. Not too happy with CW. I too forgot about the mirror image plus the corners of the block don't line up. Don't know what the heck happened.
Attached Thumbnails img_1603.jpg   img_1604.jpg