Old 03-28-2012, 11:18 AM
MaryAnnMc

Location: in front of this dang computer instead of my Bernina!(Naples, Florida)
Default My Sewing Space: It's finally all come together!

This used to be our homeschool room, and before that, the back porch. It's taken me months to get this together, but I love, love, love it! And no, it's not this neat... give it five minutes!!

In the back corner, next to the "wall' is where I do rubber stamping and card making. Next to the sewing machine is a set of shelves with supplies (you're looking at the back). I know it seems odd to have it all float away from the walls, but it works. I can get to anything I need easily. The four inspiration boards above my desk are magnetic whiteboards I bought at Michael's and covered with fabric. Pretty soon you won't be able to see them they'll be so full of stuff.

Now when I sew, I can look out into the garden, and cutting, pressing, and the design wall are all right there.

The cutting table is a freestanding kitchen counter from Ikea, and it holds a ton of stamping and quilting supplies, including all my rulers except the 24".

And here's a good laugh for you: my DH thinks I have a ton of fabric!! ha ha ha ha ha.
Attached Thumbnails design-wall.jpg   cutting-table.jpg   shelves.jpg  

Last edited by MaryAnnMc; 03-28-2012 at 11:20 AM.