Old 03-28-2012, 11:34 AM
TymeToShine

Anael - WOW! very nice...also I see how far behind I am! ;-)

Gus...your B-9 color layout is fascinating. Way to go!

Ann Clair - very pretty and nice job on the quilting.

Quilt'n Nan - Ooooo...a new house and a new sewing room. I can understand your excitement! We moved into a new house last June. Have had a man working on finishing the bonus room upstairs for my very first sewing room ( have been sewing on the kitchen table for 40 years so i am very excited about getting a room just for sewing where I can leave my projects out. The room is ALMOST ready for us to begin building a cutting table and a sewing table...in fact, I got to move some folding tables and my sewing machine up here yesterday and I am now trying to decide on what I need for storage and so on....This will be a great change from digging all kinds of plastic bins out to try to find what I am trying to find. I am also excited to be able to make a design wall to put my DJ pieces on. It will all take time....but I have a start! Let us see pictures of your new sewing studio when you get it set up!

Spartan Quilter. I really like your variation on how you are quilting the blocks differently. Especially like your B-7