Old 03-28-2012, 03:02 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... Looks like another perfect block on your part! I really like the green, the shading shows it off nicely, and the colour looks so fresh. Great FC work!

CarrieM ... I Like I Like !!! the more I see of your fabrics, the more I am drooling!!! That plum and turquoise in your Clover Leaf are so beautiful and works so well along with the light print. And look at the FC work!! Great contrasts and seam work in your Captain's Wheel. Your sashing and cornerstones are going to really make your blocks pop! Can't wait to see the 30 block milestone with these fabrics.

JanRN ... oooooooohhhhh springy turquoise and then the fresh green of spring with lots of sunlight in it. Both blocks are absolutely stunning. I particularly am fond of the way your Captain's Wheel came to life with the bird and the dark/light fabric mix. I have some of that bird fabric .. you're giving me ideas!

GGal ... yes we can e-file! However I don't ... I still bundle stuff up and take it to the accountant and then he e-files. There's some elements within mine that just aren't friendly to most people and many still opt to work thru an accountant when in these situations.

♥Iz ... oh so colourful you are! Yours looks just fine. I'm not sweating it out with the mirror image thing. A lot of the blocks do their own flipping, so perhaps the ones that you have done have flipped it on their own? So Lucky Charms, eh? Can't wait to see what comes!!

ArteEC ... What a perfect match of prints with the FC horse . The wheel spokes look like more of the fence and the horse appears it is jumping into a field of green covered in white clover blossoms! It's so nicely done.

WendiQ ... those little darling cowpokes look like they're related to some I've seen in JanieW's! I like your Lucky Horseshoes amidst the green fields of the pinwheels. Please don't let the Captain's Wheel scare you away ... it's not really that hard. Just PP it. Because of the larger pieces, it's a good one to learn/practice y-seams.

Termi ... What a great interpretation ... wheels within the Wheel!!! Terrific colour mixing. And then beautiful clover fabric spinning in the pinwheels as the horses and sheep graze quietly along.

All ... thank you for the many kind words to my blocks! I had fun doing the Cowboy Santa ... and look forward to seeing how others will use that fabric! I'm liking that yellow "spark" as JanRN called it, though am hoping it doesn't become too sunny bright!! I'm hoping to do a major catch up during spring break and then want to keep with the posse from here on. At least I hope I can!!!