View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Mumsy

Default Still available? Singer hemstitcher....

Do you think this same hemstitcher is available?

Originally Posted by auniqueview View Post
I am sorry I don't have a photo, because this is a very nice machine. I was over at Fleamasters, in Ft. Myers, Fl., and saw this very nice Singer machine sitting at the end of the table, but what really caught my eye was the two cones of thread on it, so I went over for a closer look. My dh said, "Oh, one of your sewing machines." I said, "No, it looks more like a serger, but I don't think it is."

The gentleman selling it informed me that it is a 1920 Singer Hemstitcher, and about that time, dh ran for his life, lol. Mr. Hawk explained to me why he happened to have purchased the machine, which is in very nice condition, for his neighbor, at her request. Unfortunately, after only using it briefly, she passed on. Now he wants to sell it. I told him that I thought the people on this board might be interested in it. Again, sorry, I don't have a photo.

He can be contacted by phone. His name is Bob Hank, his number is 239-682,5466. This is a Ft. Myer, Fl. number. He seems like a very nice person, and knows that this can be shipped, and that it MUST BE EXTREMELY WELL PACKED. So, call if interested. And no, I have no interest or connection with it. Just passing it along. Cool looking machine, tho.