View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 06:40 PM
aborning

I have a APQS Freedom that I bought in November. I absolutely love it. I previously had a Tin Lizze 18 which had an 18" throat which I believe Lenni also has. I did have some issues with the Tin Lizzie I had, so when I started quilting for customers, I wanted to upgrade to a different machine with a longer throat and when I went to the MN Quilt Show last June, I discovered APQS. I was going to buy the Lucey which is just like the Lennie except it has a longer throat--but then the pricing was really good on the Freedom and it didn't cost that much more, so I bought the Freedom. I go on the APQS Forum all the time and you have to get a password to log on to actually be able
to do a post on there, but you should be able to go to the APQS Forum and read comments. If I only had room for an 18" machine (or was only quilting for myself as a hobby), I would definitely not hesitate to buy the Lenni. It is a very good machine for the money it costs. There are many Lenni owners who actually do quilting for customers. too. Some quilters just don't have the space for a larger machine and some just may not want to invest the large $ for a longer throat machine. I am from SW Minnesota and my APQS Dealer is from SE MN. If you want to know more information, you can PM me. I do really love my APQS Freedom and would advise anyone to buy one.