Old 03-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Charlee

You did good Kiddo!! I see one bobbin that fits your machine...it's the one with three large holes and one small hole. You got lots of attachments, but unfortunately, they aren't for this machine. The attachments that you have are side clamps, this machine takes a back clamp attachment. The buttonholer is for another machine as well. Whoever had this lady probably also had a class 15 machine.

PM Mizkaki here on the board for a slide plate, belt and you'll probably want some bobbins too. I've heard tell that she has LOCKERS FULL of attachments, so she might also save you some searching time there... You really don't need much to get this pretty girl up and running...

I did notice a little silver on a couple of her decals. That means the clear coat is gone at least in that area...be careful with cleaning her up...use sewing machine oil, elbow grease, and lotsa patience. Once you get her cleaned up, Glenn is going to be posting a tutorial soon on how to re-do the clear coat on our machines that need it.

Congrats!! What are you going to name her?