Old 03-30-2012, 07:03 AM
buslady

[QUOTE=Crossstitcher;5101671]Buslady, keep at it until you get the sewing area the way you want it. The whole upstairs really sounds good to me. Enjoy!

it is nice. I have a friend that comes over and we have a ball. DH has been very helpful, but I need my kids to come over and move some machines around. I want a couple of treadles set up so I can use them. The two bedrooms I am using are small, and still have "leftovers" in there. I am slowly going through everything and making room for the sewing stuff, while not turning the third bedroom into a storage room. LOL I've been giving hoards of stuff to the kids. I had totes and totes and totes full of decorations, especially Christmas. Kids each went home with a truck load. And I still have some for me (and prob 2 other houses) left. The hallway betweent he two rooms has my design wall hanging there, and quilt rack at the landing at top of steps. Last winter DH had knee replacement and we moved our bed down to the dining room. We like it there, and we both have trouble with the steps, so we left it down there. We don't get much company and the house is too small for family get togethers now that we have 'multiplied'; so we do all that at one of the kids. I have machines all over the house and in the garage. So, I want the two spools, the Davis VF, and the Free in a circle so I can use them all. I teach sewing to friends and pretty much anyone that wants to learn. Latelly, they all learn on my vintage ladies, they don't have to carry a machine when they come. I've had as many as four at one time. Crowded, but fun.