View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 06:49 PM
marytoddliz

I sent out grown up blocks to: lynnquilts, lvbabyboomer, yayaquilts, and birdlady. I hope you like your blocks, I am going to post pictures in my album today, I might have missed posting pictures of a few blocks, but should catch up today. My camera was on the blink, it was taking pictures but I couldn't retreave them. Problem fixed, but I am ready for a new camera!

I received an awesome block form Roe, a bowtie block. I love it! we made a bowtie quilt last month sold it for $200. I love that pattern.

I have received all F8's except MaryMo and SandyNorm I received your F8 today Theresa.

We have tried to make all the blocks different, but I have duplicated a few. My Husband is my assistant! We have so much fun playing with the blocks together. it gives us ideas to make new quilts. He is the cutter and presser and it makes the blocks go so much faster.

He is great, but there are times that I wish I had not trained him in the fine art of Quilting! My sewing room is no longer my own...

I did discover a trick to getting the room to myself, I just say, "are you ready to work on the Wedding dress with me?" he disappears every time! My Niece is getting married in May, the dress is coming along fine, just wish I could try it on her. She lives in Sacramento about 8 hours away.

OK back to sewing for me, have a great weekend ladies~