View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Scotlass

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
I just realized I wrote the wrong date on my post. I won and paid for the FW on march 20. I finally filed a grievance with ebay last night. This morning I had a grievance against me for non payment. I contacted ebay and they suggested I contact PayPal to get my money back. Told them I didn't want my money back, I wanted the FW (got it for $162.00 and now I'm thinking the seller is trying to get out of the deal). Ebay checked the history and found that the seller used a different email to post the FW then she uses for her PayPal. Ebay suggested I contact the seller again and this time I got a response that she has been ill and shipped the machine out today. Why would she ship the same day she claimed she didn't get paid? Anyway, I don't care. I just want the machine.
Gosh I hope you get the machine and everything turns out OK! My experience wasn't so good, altho I did get my money back from PayPal - I was like you (didn't want the money, I wanted the FW machine). The seller reniged on the deal after I had paid and left me for 10 days or so expecting the UPS truck at any minute. Needless to say I was really upset and I still don't have a FW! I hope the person you purchased from wasn't in Montana! Do let us know when your machine arrives.