Old 03-31-2012, 05:11 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
DD is not responding well to the antibiotics so she is wondering if it is something else wrong - I think she thinks it is something worse - you know how nuts you can go with that stuff - she has another 2 weeks before she goes back to the doctor. I'm sicking my sister on her - maybe she can get her to get back in there sooner. DD is just in way too much pain. I'm going to be cooking all day tomorrow. Stuff the girls can heat up. We did it last week - cooked all day on Saturday... DIL did some and so did my mom. Now we need to do that again. My youngest son is getting on his feet again after his wife left him - he's lost his wife, his new born baby, his dog, his truck got wrecked and lost his house and his job changed hours so he wasn't getting any sleep. So we've worried over him a bit too - kind of off the stress graph maybe?
Glenn, if you post a tutorial with a bunch of pictures on it's own on the vintage sewing machine section do it at 3am or some other odd time so you don't get a bunch of people posting comments while you are trying to do it - I had all kinds of trouble when I did the one on the FW clean up - the pictures went bonkers and I kept losing the thing while I was trying to post it - it sure messed up - it wasn't what I wanted when I got it done. Also some how it blipped out and I got a second one - don't ask how - I don't know........
Geeze, Miriam you do have issues in your family! I hope your daughter is well soon, and I hope your son is able to cope with all the 'stuff' he is going through! They are lucky they have you and the rest of the family to help them cope. Happy cooking today!

Nancy