View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:23 AM
damaquilts

Well since I didn't buy a ticket this time...... But I have things all planned out if I ever do. 1. Buy myself my own house(designed by me) with plenty of land. 2. Put money in trust for grandkids for school . All expenses paid IF they keep their grades up. I don't care if its a tech school or college as long as they can get a job when they are done. No permanent students. If they choose not to go to school they get the money when they are 35. 3. On the land I would open a rescue for animals with an on site vet, and trainer. In GA . There would be separate buildings for cats and small dogs and large dogs , maternity rooms also would be separate. I would also have a senior home for dogs and cats and a separate space for cats with Fiv etc where they could live out their lives. The rest of the staff would be volunteers who would get housing for free(nice little 2 bedroom cottages) , they would of course have other jobs,for personal expenses or be retired. There would be community gardens too for anyone who wanted to garden. Oh and it would all be a eco friendly as possible. Kennels would be recycled truck trailers, and houses either yurts or geodome housing.
And for me other than the house a trip to Ireland and some travel around the US to places I want to see like the Grand Canyon. Maybe some other little things like Paying someone else to quilt my tops. :-D
LOL can you tell I have been thinking about it for a long time.