View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:54 AM
flhomeschoolmom

I'm hoping to get more squares cut for a baby quilt I'm working on. My husband would appreciate it if I cleared some of my fabrics that I'm working with off of our living room furniture (I don't have a sewing room or sewing desk). However, I have to clean my kitchen and wash dishes because I was gone for a good part of the day yesterday and was in a rush to get out the door so breakfast dishes weren't washed. I got home about time for supper, so we stopped and bought a bucket of chicken and everyone put their dishes by the sink. I was so tired from having my baby boy (11 yr. old) at an oral surgery consultation that I just left the dishes. I hate washing dishes, always have, so when we moved into our house I was thrilled that it had a working dishwasher. After 4 years of living here, that dishwasher has died! But my husband says that when our new stove is paid off (it died last year) then he's buying me a new dishwasher. Once I get the kitchen cleaned, I'm supposed to clean my bathroom, but that might wait until Tuesday when I would normally do it anyways. My DH suggested that I do it today because our baby boy has surgery on Monday and he's going to be a grumpy bottom on Tuesday. But I want to relax and get some quilt work done this weekend because I won't get much if any done on Monday, and probably not on Tuesday either.