Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:50 PM
arizonagirl

Hi everyone. I'm back home from the hospital. I got home yesterday evening to some very wonderful surprises. The first one was from
Painiacs. She sent me some Jones grape carbonated candy in a cute tin. A McCall's tips and techniques sheet, a pink and white with red hearts FQ, a crochet washcloth, and an Easter egg ornament. She also sent the cutiest kitty postcard with a note on the back. Thanks Patti!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324194[/ATTACH]

Then from Ladybug I received 7 postcards from Florida, Michigan and Pennsylvania. The changing colors of the ocean in the postcards are so beautiful. Thanks Rosemary!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324193[/ATTACH]

I had also entered a contest with Cherrywood Fabric that they were running to promote their hand-dyed fabrics and one on of the charm packs. The one that I won is the Minnesota Bundle of 16 squares that was made just for a shop hop in Minnesota and sold exclusively at those shops. When they say that their fabric has the look and feel of suede they are not kidding. The fabric feels wonderful.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324192[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails march-raks-002.jpg   march-raks-008.jpg   march-raks-001.jpg