View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Dotha

I have a 1630 also. My husband encouraged me to buy top of the line (he did NOT pay for it) but I have hardly every used anything but the basic stitches. I would say that I like it but doubt if I can say that I absolutely love it. The dealer was very bad about canceling the classes that I was supposed to take then they went out of business. I was working a lot then so did not ever get any classes which was very unfortunate. Now they say they will still 'school' me on the machine but I know they want to get me in there to sell me a new machine. The new machines sure do have a lot of nice features like self threading as well as cutting the thread. Compared to my old machines, the 1630 is fabulous. I just did not need that much machine. No remorse because it was a last gift from my dad. I just wish I would have had the follow up classes. At this point in my life, I think I would NEVER buy an embroidery machine. I would have regret and remorse to spend money for that as I just like to piece.