Old 04-01-2012, 05:10 AM
athenagwis

Default Anyone want to Virtually Quilt with me today?

I have a few projects going on that I am stumbling on and need motivation to get them finished today!! I am almost done making a quilt with this pattern:

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/12/...uilt.html#more

And I have started making stars for this quilt:

I am working on these at the same time, using the stars as leaders and enders while I put the other quilt together. I have 5 more large blocks on the top one to make and my goal is to finish them all today. Anyone want to quilt with me?? I thought if we all set our goals for the day today down here and check in every hour to show/state our progress maybe we can actually get something accomplished!!!

Post here if you want to play along, I am going to go take some pics of the progress I have so far to post and show you guys. When you post, state your goals for the day so we can know how we are progressing!!

Goals for Sunday 4/1/2011
Finish last 5 blocks for Flying in Squares
Piece 10 stars for Star Quilt

What's your goal?? It's 9:00 AM(ish) right now where I am, so I figure we will check in every hour or two hours?

Anyone can join us any time today too!! I just want us to all inspire each other to reach some sort of quilting goal today!!

Cheers!!
Rachel

Last edited by athenagwis; 04-01-2012 at 05:22 AM. Reason: fix formatting