Old 04-01-2012, 01:45 PM
CindyA

Originally Posted by mim View Post
Here is my next bunch of 12. I am working ahead because I won't be doing anything on DJ in April. I'm not keeping to the schedule because I want to make sure that the shades of blue are well mixed.

April is packing, moving back to Maine for the summer, opening up the cottage ang fixing whatever went wrong during the winter. Then comes mowing, cutting brush and taking down the 3 trees that need to go. Chain saw fun!!!

So I thing I am now 1/4 the way there -- I haven't counted. You will see a lot more PP blocks than applique because I really enjoy PP.
Hi Mim,
not sure if you'll read this before you are packed and on your way, but if you do I have a question. I enjoy pp, too, but with these blocks I have to join several sections and end up with a seam going crooked. Does that make sense? In other words, I divide the blocks into several pieces that seem to make sense and as I add the larger sections together I have trouble getting them lined up properly and things go wonky. Any advice from you - or anyone - greatly appreciated.

I try to be careful of the 1/4" seam, and I thought I was a better pp.