Old 04-01-2012, 01:56 PM
CindyA

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
A few days ago I started to track people who have been posting and comparing it to the signup list I had started. I have comments/postings from 25 of the 124 who signed up [I added your name to the signup list Jocelyn]. Never having started a group before - perhaps Nancy or the rest of you can provide some feedback here. Don't want to bug anyone - but certainly dont want anyone to feel left out or intimidated either... Has anyone ever PM'd people who have signed up for things to ask if 'all is well' etc....give status report... ?? thoughts??
Gus, this is the first sew along I've ever done. I do enjoy reading the posts and seeing the blocks, even when I can't post. I usually get to log in a couple times during the week and enjoy it after a long day at work. I thought I had noticed things tapering off a bit over the last several weeks. As for me personally 'life got in the way.' I do plan on continuing, though. I just haven't had blocks to post for a couple of weeks now. I can't imagine anyone being offended by a pm 'hello.' I guess one of the negatives of this kind of forum is not knowing why we haven't heard from someone in a while. It kind of nags away at the back of my mind and if it was someone from a guild that I actually attended I could pick up the phone and say 'haven't seen you in a while and wanted to say hi.'

Anyway, I'm on Spring Break -yeah- and after I plow through some work I brought home I hope I can catch up on blocks and post by next weekend!

Happy Quilting everyone.

Last edited by CindyA; 04-01-2012 at 01:58 PM.