View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:28 PM
mermaid

Default organizing designs

Originally Posted by sylviak View Post
Mermaid, I couldn't find your free file on Sec. of Emb. You can download a free part of Embird, but then you have to buy it if you want to keep it. I went back and looked at Catalog It and decided to go ahead and order it. I think it will do everything I want it to do now. I'm not ready to get into digitizing yet, just need to get organized. Catalog It looks very easy to learn, too, and I don't need anything with a big learning curve since I'm just starting out. I really appreciate everyone's suggestions. And I'm sure I will have more questions. My closest dealer is 2 hrs away. Wish I knew someone closer that had either this machine or the PE 780.
Go to http://www.secretsof.com/content/608 and it opens the page telling you how to use this organizer..be sure to read or copy the instructions how to open the downloaded file. I just ck'd and it is still there. Sorry you didn't find it . There are many categories of folders and you can add or change the name of the folder you are storing in. And go ahead and try the Embird free for 30 days. I like it for converting formats--an entire folder full at one time. It is not expensive to own unless you want to add a lot of extras. You can open a folder and see thumbnails of each design stored in the folder. Really neat.