Old 04-01-2012, 03:37 PM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
No quilting today for me! I busied myself today wrapping my fabrics around boards to make my storage shelves look nicer and more organized. Unfortunately, I have run out of steam! I started with my 1 - 3 yd pieces and I have wrapped 225 boards already! (I'm pretty ashamed of myself) I did pull several fabrics that I know I will never use and have put them into a tub until I decide how I will find them a new home!
Hey that's still a good quilty goal accomplished for the day. And now that you have it more organized you can get down to the business of using it all!!

Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
Quilt top piecing undwerway, even tho I really want to mess with the cathedral windows..Of course this caused me to make a big mistake, and have to recut and sew a piecce to create a dozen strips!! Hope to get at least half of the blocks for the top done tonight..out of 25 in all...I like the way it is working out, but need to be more focused!!I need to stop looking at the pics and postings on here!! I lay awake at night thinking about other quilts!! Of course 10 more grandkids are also still waiting for their quilts
Uh oh, I hate when that happens!! I made a few wrong turns on my blocks today too and had to rip and resew which I *hate* doing ... sigh .... but I know I will love this quilt once it's done!! just not my favorite to make.

Rachel