View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:17 PM
buslady

Had a great weekend sewing. Finished 6 blocks. They will be in the mail on Tuesday. Abby's Mom, I had such a wonderful idea for your fabric! It turned out a little different than first planned, but I like it! I hope you do too. Goldendog, what cute fabric! Your charity quilts will be awesom, I am sure. I thought my fabric was just right to go with it. I do hope you like it. Jahaper, yours was a challenge, I hope I did it justice. This was a miniature of one of my favorite blocks. I hope you like it as much as I. Quiltingnonie, I am looking forward to seeing your quilt. I love the idea of a two color quilt. I hope you like my interpretation. Yayaquilts, that fabric is gorgeous! I have had the fabric I used for a while now, I absolutely fell in love with it but hadn't come accross just the right fabric/pattern to go with it. I hope you love it, too. Loving Isabella, Wow! I hope you can see that I like to have fun, too! Your fabric inspired me like I have not been inspired in a while. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT? My friend thinks we should take the idea and do a whole quilt. DH was impressed, and that is hard to do. Again, I say, THIS IS SEW MUCH FUN?
Oh, still need f8 from tildemae, lindac, and buddys mom.