Old 04-02-2012, 05:04 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Whigrose View Post
We have totally been beyond busy. Crazy busy. Good news is today we played. And, dh surprised me with a 1908 Singer 127 Lotus! The projects are lining up and I'm feeling overwhelmed. Machines needing Muv-style cleaning, cabinets needing Glenn-style loving.... and a wedding needing a fatter checkbook than mine.

I actually started the Glenn wood treatment on the Davis a couple of weeks back before wedding mania kicked in. But I've mislaid his 'specific to the Davis cabinet treatment plan' and now I have to go and humbly grovel for him to check his 'SENT' folder.

Life will get back to normal after the middle of May. In the meantime, I hope I don't miss anything important here. I have one heck of an order to place with our Miz___ (insert proper Board Name here).[

You all be good while I only have one eye open, hear?!

best,
d
QUOTE=Charlee;5108986]D...you haven't been around to keep me in line!! Of COURSE I'm gonna get in trouble!!
[/QUOTE]

D, it is hard to be good with Charlee and Monica here - they can be sooooo bad! But, they do make it fun with their indiscretions!

Congratulations on your Lotus! That is one design I do not have, but I look all the time. I found the most magnificent Lotus for a GF a couple years ago. She asked me to find her a treadle in pristine shape and I did, but I have never found another in the shape I found hers in - probably never will! Anyway, don't stress too much over the wedding plans!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 04-02-2012 at 05:07 AM.