Old 04-02-2012, 07:18 AM
nlpakk

Originally Posted by athenagwis View Post
I have a few projects going on that I am stumbling on and need motivation to get them finished today!! I am almost done making a quilt with this pattern:

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/12/...uilt.html#more

And I have started making stars for this quilt:

I am working on these at the same time, using the stars as leaders and enders while I put the other quilt together. I have 5 more large blocks on the top one to make and my goal is to finish them all today. Anyone want to quilt with me?? I thought if we all set our goals for the day today down here and check in every hour to show/state our progress maybe we can actually get something accomplished!!!

Post here if you want to play along, I am going to go take some pics of the progress I have so far to post and show you guys. When you post, state your goals for the day so we can know how we are progressing!!

Goals for Sunday 4/1/2011
Finish last 5 blocks for Flying in Squares
Piece 10 stars for Star Quilt

What's your goal?? It's 9:00 AM(ish) right now where I am, so I figure we will check in every hour or two hours?

Anyone can join us any time today too!! I just want us to all inspire each other to reach some sort of quilting goal today!!

Cheers!!
Rachel
Well I noticed that you started this on Sunday, It's now Monday and I just got the QB newsletter so you're probably all done by now! I've been to the gym for aqualates and strength training and will get to the sewing machine after lunch. It's a good incentive to include others!