Old 04-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by Everose View Post
Jenniky, was he good looking? If not, give us the description and we'll all hit him as we walk by.

I have more salsa that I would share. Daughter's graduation isn't for another couple weeks, so what I have stashed is available.

Flying geese???? I might have to do wonky ones, as they aren't my favorite. Will have to look at the instructions again.

Did everyone see that my quilt was chosen for free quilting by Darby. I can't wait to see what she does with it. My lucky day. WOW
Congrats on having your quilt chosen for free quilting. Im sure Darby will add her TLC to your own to make a very lovely quilt. Oh and can you believe it was my hubby who goosed me.. That man is always playing tricks on me...but I love him I have to tell you all what a wonderful man he is though. I was working on grandaughters quilt today. My goal was to get all of the squares cut and prepped for sewing. Long story short. Needed more of the yellow fabric. Gave him sample and the sku# and off to JoAnn's he went for me. Came back successful.. Three hours later I ran out of The Hot Pink.. I thought he might balk at going again. But off he went and this time I didnt have the sku..but he got the right fabric . I was so proud of him. Because I was able to continue working while he did the running. I was able to complete all the cutting and prep work. " So I say, JOB Well Done my Loving Hubby!"