Old 04-02-2012, 03:16 PM
jlwheart

Hi all, I'm in for April. Got back last nite from a retreat in Buffalo MN. Spring was bursting out everywhere once I got to the cities. It's about a month ahead of schedule, but very much appreciated. I got back last nite and just after I finished unloading the car, the sky unloaded and we had a massive thunder storm. Lake Superior was beautiful! I'm encouraged after eating carefully this weekend and hope to have a big wt loss month. Last month I lost a total of 5.5# so down to 247.5# now. My goal again this month is to move more and get to the therapy pool to do my PT workout.
Also, I want to get my sampler quilt finished. It's been an UFO for 2 years and I'm tired of looking at it!! Also, I've got some flannel I want to turn into a quilt for my bed. So these are my quilting projects for the next several months. I will share that at the retreat, folks donate items to raise $$ for our retreat's scholarship fund. I crocheted an afghan & donated it to the fund. We played bingo for the prizes and I won my afghan! LOL