View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:04 PM
MollieSue

Thank you, all of you!!!! You all are truly wonderful, and I so appreciate all your hints and encouragement!!!
I got it all done tonight, except I've got to wash it and put the label on it!! Besides wishing I'd done better on placement of some of the blocks, I'm also wishing I'd made it a hair bigger.... But it covers my belly to my feet (sprawled on the couch), and she's 3" shorter than I am, so it should be ok. I did FMQ on it, and am thinking it would probably have looked better with SID, but I'm a lot quicker on FMQ! lol!!!!!
I'll post pictures of her with it Sunday evening!!

And I just have to put the borders on, and quilt the one for my step-daughter, but we've not heard yet if she's coming Sunday too. I am seriously getting tired of sitting at my sewing machine! lol!!!! Christie's is the 5th quilt in maybe 4 weeks, or less? I can't remember now! lol!!!!

Oh, and Busiacam - I am neither State of Michigan. lol!!!!! My DH watches the Lions. The only sport I've ever been able to figure out was baseball. lol!!!!!! So once in a blue moon, we go to a Tigers game in Detroit.

Thank you again!!!!!! :) :)