Thread: Daco48
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 04:45 PM
DACO48

Default Daco48

Good evening from Northern Colorado, as I watch the snow settle in over the east range of the Rocky Mountains. (yesterday it was 80 degrees) I am a self taught intermediate quilter who has sewn since 8th grade but have only started quilting in the last ten years. Three friends and I have a small group that meets once a month and we spend the day quilting. I also belong to a state guild. My husband and I have lived in the same location for 40 years. We 8 acres and are heavily involved in a theraputic horseback riding program for special needs children and adults. We provide 2 horses for the program that my husband trailers weekly to classes. One of the horses belongs to our daughter who is also special needs but lives totally independent in her own condo and has a job. It was because of her love of horses and wanting to participate in this program we became involved. We also have a son and daugher-in-law but no grandchildren. We spend a couple of months in AZ every winter just so we can RELAX!! Looking forward to all the exciting news and ideas on this board.