Old 04-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Whigrose

Yes, Mizkaki you're on it! Funny how now the purpose of that peg is clear. (I'm going to have an order for you....eventually.)

Cute share - After shopping for wedding shower supplies we stopped in our local haunt for an old oil can I was coveting to use for al things floral, twiggy and stemmy. Making my way to the back of the store I spied the bonnet. Apparently a new dealer had come in over the weekend and dropped this machine there. After doing the obligatory check this and that, I pulled the thread out of the needle (the shuttle and bobbin were loaded) I commenced treadling. DH comes over and says " I heard a machine and figured it had to be you." Now how good is that - the man can distinguish a treadle sound in a large shop. Gotta love him!

As stated, it was the detailing on the cabinet that caught my fancy. I haven't found out a lick about the machine yet. Failing research tonight. It is a Favorite. Gotta have some age to it, the base of the machine is somewhat fiddle-based. I'm pretty anxious to see what see does.

I will take a pic or two tomorrow AM. DH has the power turned off while he installs the ceiling fan.

In the meantime, if anyone knows anything about this brand of machine, or where I can look, I'd be appreciative.

best all,
d