Old 04-03-2012, 06:06 AM
dungeonquilter

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
A few days ago I started to track people who have been posting and comparing it to the signup list I had started. I have comments/postings from 25 of the 124 who signed up [I added your name to the signup list Jocelyn]. Never having started a group before - perhaps Nancy or the rest of you can provide some feedback here. Don't want to bug anyone - but certainly dont want anyone to feel left out or intimidated either... Has anyone ever PM'd people who have signed up for things to ask if 'all is well' etc....give status report... ?? thoughts??
I am one who signed up, and hasn't posted. Every thing is OK with me. Our guild is having a quilt show in May, and I have been very busy trying to get things finished for it. Signed up with great intentions, but then could make a decision as to the colour layout. Thought about doing a multi colour, or a teal and black, or a teal and white. Once the quilt show is over, maybe I can finally make a decision and get started. I did spend some time on the computer, colouring the squares a couple of different ways, but wasn't happy enough with any of them.