Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 AM
jljack

[h=2]**1973 Honda CB 350 F** - $3750 (Bullhead City, AZ)[/h][HR][/HR]Date: 2012-03-29, 6:27AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP] [HR][/HR]
1973 Honda CB 350 F, built 07/72. Very early example with a five (5) digit VIN number. Manufactured for three (3) years only. No changes between the 1972/1973 models. Not even the color. 14,300 miles.

I rebuild Honda's for a hobby and have just finished this one. I should keep it as it is a blast to ride. Light, nimble and quick. Motorcycle has 14000 miles with a clear Arizona title.

Not as popular as the CB 400 F model it is becoming more valuable. I have seen prices jump quite a bit over the last year. This is partly due to the value of older Honda's going up and the cost of the 400 F model today. Yes, you can purchase one cheaper but they are NOT turn key such as this. The pictures say it all. They were taken with a cell phone.

Here is a partial list of the work done. I'm sure I have forgotten a lot of little things. ** All parts are OEM Honda including any bolts/screws** unless otherwise noted.

Complete fork rebuild with fresh fluid. $70.00 (seals, cir-clips, copper washers, lower fork bolts. OEM)
Fork lowers refinished to factory look. $165.00
New OEM chrome trim rings on fork ears. $35.00
New rear shocks. Correct for year. Not OEM. Quality brand. $125.00
New front brake pads, fresh fluid. $40.00 OEM
New master cylinder cap seals. $12.00 OEM
Master cylinder rebuilt last year by PO.
New OEM levers with new chrome bolts, rubber end caps. $48.00
New OEM grips. $38.00
New OEM mirrors. $35.00
Handlebar controls in like new condition. (replaced by PO)
New OEM tach and speedo cables. $40.00
New clutch and throttle cables. (replaced by PO OEM)
Refurbished gauges. Bright face, super clean needles. Speedo showing 6*** miles. (original gauges included) $135.00
New OEM gauge rubber mounts, chrome nuts, etc. $45.00
Reproduction seat, correct for year. Ordered from David Silver Spares. (original seat included) $290.00
Have a seat stencil I'll throw in. $7.00
New front OEM fender, still spotless on the inside. OEM Honda. $325.00
New AGM battery. Leak proof. $70.00
New OEM Honda turn signal lenses with new mounting screws. $60.00
New OEM chrome headlight ring and headlight. Mounted with new OEM screws.washers. $95.00
New OEM generator cover and face plate. $100.00 (left side picture)
New OEM gas tank lid seal. $10.00
New OEM front and rear gas tank rubbers. $45.00
New OEM footpeg rubber. $35.00
Super nice luggage rack correct for year. Great for those trips to the store.
Rims and spokes are very clean.
Rear fender in very good condition.
Excellent tires replaced by PO one year ago. Bridgestone Battlax, new tubes. Still has the nubs.
Carburetors rebuilt last month. Professionally cleaned. Carburetors synchronized. Runs like a sewing machine. $175.00
New plugs. $10.00
Fresh motorcycle oil and OEM oil filter. $30.00
Chain in great condition. Does not need replaced.
Very clean MC exhaust. They sound fantastic. No rust, baffles good. $275.00
All electrical works as intended.
Valves adjusted to factory spec.
Timing checked.
Ignition system fine.
Orginal tool kit.
Orignal owners manual.
Much more not listed.
Trickle charger not included but will leave power lead on.

Compression running 140-132-130-130. (depends on what tester you use but does not justify a cylinder head rebuild.)
Cam tension is fine.

Motorcycle has been repainted original color. Tank and side cover emblems are excellent and correct for year. Gas tank has no dents, clean inside.

Motorcycle starts, runs, and handles like it should. No bogus work here. My price is somewhat negotiable but quite frankly, I just love this motorcycle. Great for errand runs, doesn't take up a lot of room in the garage, light, nimble and 40 plus MPG. Will only increase in value.

**Half the price of a new scooter and twice the fun! Allow extra time for the people who want to admire it!** Can't even buy gas without spending 15 minutes talking about it.

As you can tell from the pictures it is in fantastic condition for a 40 year old motorcycle. Please call if interested. Leave a message if no answer. Located in Bullhead City, Arizona. seven-zero-2-three-seven-6-two-6-two-1

No low ball offers. No trades.

Happy to send additional pictures if you are serious. **If this ad is still up it's still for sale.**

Thank you.