View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 08:03 PM
annieshane

My only regret is that I don't use it enough. I made peace with myself when I purchased this that I did not want to attempt to equal the work of professional quilting. If, with much practice and fun at the machine, I reach a similar quality to professionals, that would be awesome...but not necessary for me. This is for ME and my pleasure. I so admire the beautiful work by so many excellent and skilled quilters, but am very happy to do this for my pleasure. Made myself a promise that I would not take any work for fees so I would not put that stress on myself. I do quilt for charity quilts and my children, that is enough for me. Nothing would cause me any more stress than to have someones beautiful work and not be satisfied with my own quilting.

I can understand feeling that maybe I should not have spent so much money at that time and have even been there a few times when my machine sits too long. However, I can't get out of town even for a day trip much any more because of my hubby's health, so this is my "get away". Do hope you get to point that you enjoy your beautiful machine.

Originally Posted by Hockeyrabbit View Post
Has anyone on this site, who owns a Long arm have any regrets about buying it? I am in the process of buyers remorse and feel I need to return the machine. There is something just not right with the timing of all this and I wish I could put my finger on it. Making me nuts! JC