Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 AM
gardnergal970

Good morning everyone...I'm enjoying the virtual bed. Our mattress is very worn out but my husband is dragging his feet about getting a new one so in real life, I'm dreaming of a very comfortable bed that both of us would enjoy. for now this virtual one is a treat.

Maybe we should invision a screened porch to sew on. No bugs for mirabelle or me for that matter. Nice green grass all around so no dust and a good windbreak to keep the breezes in line. And lets keep the temperatures above average so we don't have to wear sweaters.

That salmon sounds wonderful, Dubib. Fresh grilled veggies make a wonderful side. I just saw on 60 minutes this guy that claims sugar is a poison when overused like it is in our current society but something sweet and chocolate always goes with a warm drink anytime of the day...maybe brownies?

QNSue....you have the most wonderful imagination! What a great setting you've given us to dream this week.

On the quilting side, I'll finish up the sashing on the d9 patch today if all goes well. I have the borders cut so may get farther. I've decided i will send it out to be quilted. Too much pressure to get 3 quilts completely done by the end of May. Took a break last night and did my block for April for the Story BOM...just have to take a picture and then I'll upload my blocks from last week. Garden is growing nicely but I see signs of little critters...voles we suspect...so my DH has declared war. Hope it doesn't get too out of hand. I have more of a live and let live outlook unless it's deer. Fencing is coming along and should all be in place by the time that grazing becomes an option for the neighborhood herd.

What's everyone else up to ..... Virtual and/or real?