Old 04-04-2012, 09:51 AM
JeanieG

I finished quilting (DSM) and put the binding on my Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll Quilt yesterday. (Bonnie Hunter Mystery from year before last.) It is in the dryer as I speak. I'll have to take a photo to share with you. I also finished the April Calendar BOM and need to post that. I have to do the next part of the Train Ride Mystery from here on the board. I have not started next weeks blocks yet for the PC.

We leave for Phoenix next Monday. We will be taking our RV and visit our son and grandchildren that live there. Probably be gone for a little over a week.

My roses are blooming like crazy, and we have had beautiful mid 70* weather this week. The avocado tree is loaded and fruit is ready to pick. We leave them on the tree and just pick what we need. The avocados do not ripen until they are picked. The tangelos are almost all gone, but the oranges are almost ready. The nectarine tree is in full bloom (beautiful), and apricot trees have fruit developing. My two tomato plants are blooming and growing nicely. I want to plant some vegie seeds, but will wait until I return from Phoenix, so I can keep them moist.

That is it for me this week!