View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Little RoO

I have been reading this thread with great interest over the past few days as I have been considering buying a new embroidery machine.
I have a Designer 1 but it is quite slow reading the USB and getting the designs up but sews beautifully, and will now go up for sale....anyway it has been a really hard choice but yesterday I bought a Janome 11000 upgraded to SE...although it is about 4 years old it is extremly good condition and came with the AQ frame, clothsetter table and giga hoop (not that I know how to ue them yet)
I bought is for just over $2000 which is the most I have ever spent on anything other than a car...The dealer, here in the UK that I bought it from was great. I spent nearly two hours in the shop with him going through it all.
He even offered me two weeks to bring it back and get a total refund if I was unhappy with anything as well as a years gaurantee. He is a really good dealer, very reputable and people travel long distances to buy from him.
....so guess how I am spending my Easter break.......!!!
I use Embird but would be really interested is anyone is using any Janome software.

Last edited by Little RoO; 04-04-2012 at 10:56 AM.