Old 04-04-2012, 07:00 PM
irishrose

joejoe31, I'll pm createfourpaws, but I think you can join if you are willing to start your weight from today - Wednesday. You only missed it by less than 12 hours.

Hi, Cindy. I'm glad you are able to handle those hours, but we miss you.

Glad you're back, buslady.

Pam, my condolences to you and your friend. You are a wonderful friend to do this for her. A sister from another mother, maybe??

Went out and about today. I was overcharged at JoAnn's and it's a hundred mile round trip. I always check my receipt in the car, but I had a terrible back spasm just then and when it was over, I drove away. JoAnn's is always sticker shock so I didn't question it inside. I'll be on the phone in the morning. I do have to go back to Traverse City on th 25th so I'll get it corrrected then.

I had a nice meal at Trevino's on the Bear golf course, so now the trick is remembering I've eaten between now and bedtime. Sometimes if I don't cook the food, I don't feel like I've had any. Remember, I have no appestat so I never feel full.

I want to get back on more normal hours now that nice weather is here. Right now, I'm tired enough that I could go to bed at a decent time instead of 3:30 am.

Has anyone tried the Sharon Schamber method of sandwiching a quilt? I'm having a temper tantrum and want to find a different way of doing it. It would be nice to be able to do one at home. I did one on the floor, but I don't think that's a viable possibility any more. Getting long boards home from Home Depot will be a trip but I've done it before. One more block to assemble on the expansion of the Jewel Box, then it's crunch time. Between this and the red one, I need a vacation fron HSTs.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy