Thread: Container Tip?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 08:31 PM
KyKaren1949

I bought the inexpensive clear plastic shoeboxes to organize my pantry. I keep large packages of jello in one, small packages of jello in another; same for the puddings. I have a large one I use for partial bags of powdered sugar, brown sugar, rice, tapioca. Another one for baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, etc. Another shoe box size for packages of items like taco mix, a small one for kool-aid and other and drink packages. I love how straight my pantry stays now. I can find everything in a heartbeat and also make grocery lists much quicker when everything is in its place.
I use large plastic containers with lids to store sets of quilt fabrics plus the pattern. I bought small plastic containers from the local business store to organize thread. All the cream goes in one, white, black, gray, brown all in their individual boxes and the dark colors and pastels are in their own. I also keep my different pins sorted that same way. Those smaller boxes fit well in the built in drawers in my sewing room.