View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Judith1005

Such wonderful finishes. I sure did enjoy seeing all your finishes for the AAQI. Such tiny blocks. I've enjoyed seeing the beautiful table runners. (sure was such a pretty batik used!) Pooh bear and friends...awesome quilting. (I love Winnie the Pooh, sure am glad to still see them around.)

There are some great tutorials showing how to post pictures on the board(QB Help Center). Just make sure your pictures are resized to the proper size(best size 480 x 640). I resize mine on Photobucket.com(360 x 640). I'm not really tec savy so I'm sure anyone can do it. Good luck on posting. Look forward to seeing all the wonderful finishes.

I'm still working on my UFO's. Finished all my swap blocks. Finished some Mug Rugs and doll quilts. I also finished piecing the back for a quilt that I start last year. Now, I'm in the process of quilting. It's going very well. It's just taking me time. I never realized how heavy my quilt would get making it two sided. Whew, I don't think I'll do that again really soon. (I was trying to save money by piecing what I had. Of course, I saved money but, I made it harder for myself to quilt.) It is coming along. And this one is for me. So, I can take my time. But, It is going to be on my bed sometime in the next two weeks. It's a very spring/summertime quilt. I tried something different. I pin baisted it, then I quilted the back to the batting. Then, I layered the top on and repinned and am quilting all three layers together. A little more time consuming but, I don't have to worry about the bottom moving around. I can't wait to share it with you all.